Friday, March 16, 2012

Getting Started

This is my second day in Arizona. I am liking it so far. The weather is very nice right now. I am hoping that will last as long as possible.


One thing that I have been worried about since deciding to move from paridise to the desert was that I would procrastinate and play a bit too much. I am now unemployed and I am NOT looking for a job. I have different projects and ideas on ways to make money. The plan is to do those things and make enough to live off of while I work towards the end goal of positive cash flow from rental real estate. I have been think of different ideas over the past few years and I have not done a thing. I have ideas and dreams but nothing has come to fruition. I was worried that being here in AZ that I would continue to procrastinate and would end up having to get a job.

Here I am on day two and I have done a couple things already. Doing some research on some money making ideas, trying to get my google analytics installed and writing this here blog. I am glad that I am doing something and not just playing games on my phone. That sure can suck the day away.

Another thing I was planning on doing once I got here was making sure that I started eating healthy. I want to make it easier on us by planning ahead by bagging up some nuts and making smoothie packs that I found on Oven Love through Pintrest. Last night I also made an oatmeal bake with blackberries, nuts and dried fruit, which I will blog about next.

I hope that you are liking my blog so far. Make sure you "like" my blog on Facebook and if you want to you can get my entries in email form just submit your address down at the bottom of this page and I will make sure you get it.

This is just another piece of Palm.


No comments:

Post a Comment