Monday, March 12, 2012

From Paradise to the Desert.

I decided to start blogging again. I have blogged in the past through Blogger and Tblog. I just wrote about my life and  random happenings. It was a more like a journal/diary. I was quite prolific; sometimes writing two or three posts a day. Granted I never edited or anything I just put it up the for the world wide web to see. You can click on the links above to read them if you want. It might be good for a laugh. I have not gone through and read them and I hope linking them was not a big mistake. Oh well. Anyways, this time I want to do a better job by editing at least once before I post. I also want this to be more beneficial for my readers where I post about restaurants, recipes, roller derby, RVing and other random interesting things in my life.

My favorite beach Sherwood's
I am not sure why I stopped blogging last time, maybe I felt my life was getting boring or maybe it just got more exciting and I didn't have time. Who knows, maybe it was one then the other. Now, I will have more time. I am moving from paradise to the desert. I currently live on the tropical isle of Oahu, HI. But in two days I will be moving to Scottsdale, AZ. I know, I know, why would I do that? Well, for one, I was not enjoying my job. I had been there for 11 years and I felt it was time to move on and focus on my goals and dreams that are outside the employed persons life. Also, I felt that I would be able to attain my financial goals easier in the desert where the cost of living was dramatically less. The main reason that has helped this precess get jump started is that my man has recently moved from paradise to the desert and we will be starting our lives together over there. This blog will be about that. Moving, traveling, cooking, skating, restaurants, and just about the Pieces of Palm.

I hope that you will enjoy my blog. That you will learn something or just have a good time. I will definitely be doing both.

To life,
Christine Palm

No comments:

Post a Comment