Wednesday, November 26, 2014

I'm BaAack!!!

I haven't posted on this blog in a very long time. A lot of things have changed since my last post. 

I traveled a bit to NYC, Hawaii, California  and all the way across the country and have settled for the time being in Kentucky.

It is beautiful here in Lexington. The rolling green hills, gorgeous trees and an array of flowers are everywhere. 

After 3 months of living here, Aleks and I both got full time jobs and 3 months later we were able to buy our first house. It is a duplex and we are working on getting our second one. 

We are very excited about where our lives have taken us and where it is going. 

I am working on building two businesses so that I can have the freedom to live the life I want. I would like to be able to travel, join a band, play roller derby and tend my garden. These activities are hard to do when you work 40-50 hours a week and only get 2 weeks off a year. 

One business is a creative real estate business and the other is as a health & business consultant through BeachBody. 

I intend to post more often in this blog. If you would like to receive emails with the blog posts please Follow by Email below, you can also follow me on Instagram @whips55 or Facebook.com/whips55.christinepalm

No comments:

Post a Comment