Friday, May 4, 2012

Veggie Delight!

I got all these veggies for $16.29!!! What a good deal!!! If you are from the mainland you might not be too impressed but if you are from Hawaii then you know why I am so excited. To get all these vegetables in HI would cost me over $50!

I will probably post some of what I will be doing with these. I have started my biggest loser completion less than a week ago. I need to eat more veggies cuz they are less in calories and I can eat more. Plus I love vegetables. It was just hard in HI because everything was so expensive. I am excited about all the options.

Anyways, I have been almost ready to post my article about my strawberry shortcake I just have to add a couple pictures. At our house the Internet is all messed up. We think it might be the modem but who knows. So I am posting from my phone. Hopefully it will get fixed today and I can get that post up.

No comments:

Post a Comment